We take safeguarding online privacy seriously. Please read the whole of this privacy statement carefully as it sets out what information we may collect from you, how we may use it and your rights in respect of our use of that information.
From time to time, we may need to change our privacy statement because of changes in our organisation, changes to legislation or in our attempts to serve your needs better. We will use reasonable efforts to publish any changes to our privacy statement in advance of the changes taking effect and always within five working days of any implemented changes.
Aumida Limited are responsible for collecting, processing, storing and safe-keeping personal and other information as part of providing a service and carrying out our regular business activities. We manage personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and in accordance with the requirements of the Information Commissioner's Office ("ICO"). We are registered with the ICO with reference ZA435201.
Any questions regarding our processing of personal data should be directed to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are guided by the following principles when processing data:
1. We will only collect data for specific and specified purposes; we will make it clear at the point when we request your information, what we are collecting it for and how we are going to use it;
2. We will not collect data beyond what is necessary to accomplish those purposes; we will minimise the amount of information we collect from you to what we need to deliver the services required;
3. We will collect and use your personal information only if we have sensible business reasons for doing so, such as communicating to you with our newsletter which will contain relevant information about the work that we do, the services we provide and the offers available from time to time;
4. We will not use your data for purposes other than those for which it was collected, accepted as stated within this policy, or with your prior consent;
5. We will seek to verify and/or update your data periodically and we will accept requests from you for amendment of the data held;
6. We will apply high technical standards to make our processing of data secure;
7. Except otherwise stated, we will not store data in identifiable form longer than is necessary to accomplish its purpose or as required by law.
The information we may collect about you could include, but is not limited to:
1. Personal details;
2. Family details;
3. Lifestyle and demographic details such as gender and date of birth;
4. Any personal data which you include when submitting a Curriculum Vitae; discovery questionnaire, coaching tasks, and
5. Purchasing history and payment information.
Due to the nature of the services we provide, we will from time to time obtain special category data. At all times when we collect such data, we will obtain your explicit consent.
We do not knowingly collect any data from anyone under the age of 18.
We will collect information from you when:
1. You sign up to our newsletter or mailing list;
2. You submit a Curriculum Vitae or complete an online job application form;
3. You submit your application to a third party provider and they share your application with us;
4. You disclose information to us in coaching sessions or in any way when working with us;
5. You purchase a product or service from us;
6. You contact us for information via our website or social media channels, by phone or email;
7. You post on our social media channels, website or blog;
8. You browse and use our site; and
9. You work with us in a commercial capacity.
We may use the information collected to:
1. Send you our newsletters or provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
2. Ensure that content from our site is presented to you in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
3. Allow you to participate in the service you have chosen to do so;
4. Send you targeted emails and offers based on your preferences; and
5. Notify you about changes to our service.
INFORMATION SHARING & STORAGE
It is important to us that we protect your data. We will never sell or share your personal information with third parties. We will share and store it in the following ways:
1. If you view or interact with our site then we may share your information with:
a. Social media sites (LinkedIn) and search engines including Google in order to allow personal recommendations and specific advertising;
b. Payment and IT (including hosting) providers and our accountant; and
c. Any regulatory bodies as required by law.
2. We utilise a number of systems and automation software to enable us to provide you with the highest level of service possible. When you provide us with information, such as to book a call, to purchase a service or in the ongoing delivery of services we may utilise a third-party platform to deliver the service and in order to deliver the service they may have access to some of your personal data. Below we have set out the systems we use and included links to the third-party providers so that you can understand how they may handle and use your data:
a) MailerLite: https://www.mailerlite.com/legal/privacy-policy
b) Calendly: https://calendly.com/pages/privacy
c) Microsoft Office, Outlook & MS Forms: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-gb/privacystatement
d) Voxer: https://www.voxer.com/privacy
e) Otter.aI: https://otter.ai/privacy
f) Zoom: https://zoom.us/privacy
h) Stripe: https://stripe.com/en-gb/privacy
3. At any time, you can contact us and ask us to amend or delete any data which we store in relation to you.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides that processing of your data shall only be lawful if and to the extent that at least one of the following applies:
1. You have consented
2. For the performance of a contract
3. For compliance with a legal obligation which we must perform
4. To protect vital interests of your or another person
5. It is in the public interest
6. It is in the legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party
We collect data for the purposes set out in our policy above which is primarily to provide you with an online browsing experience of the information available about our services via site. In all circumstances we will have obtained your data because you provided your consent to share it, in some circumstances there will also be additional lawful reasons which apply. Data is managed to ensure that it is either erased from our system when it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected, retained for legal reasons or minimised and retained.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
We will make it as easy as we can for you to opt out of unwanted communications, providing it does not restrict our ability to provide you with the primary service you have requested.
Please note if you wish to unsubscribe from any marketing emails that you have signed up for, you can do so by clicking onto the unsubscribe link on the marketing email that was sent to you or by emailing email@example.com and putting "Unsubscribe" in the subject of the email. It may take 24 hours for this to become effective.
WEBSITE ANALYTICS & TARGETED MARKETING
We may use website analytics to provide the best user experience and service to you and to evaluate and improve our site. In doing so we may use third party data analytics service providers such as Google Analytics to monitor website browser behaviour and navigation across our site.
These third-party data analytics service providers collect this information on our behalf in accordance with our instructions and in line with their own privacy policies. Our service providers may collect the following data about the way you use our site, which will almost always be anonymised and aggregated before reporting back to us:
1. Number of visitors to our site
2. Pages visited whilst using the site and time spent per page
3. Page interaction information, such as scrolling, clicks and browsing methods
4. Source location and details about where users go when they leave the site
5. Page response times and any download errors
6. Other technical information relating to end user device, such as IP address or browser plug-in
From time to time we may use the information collected about you to present you with targeted advertisements using platforms such as Facebook, Google and/or LinkedIn.
Cookies do not typically include identifying personal information but cookies may also be linked to personal information which is stored about you.
In general, cookies should make your browsing experience better. You may prefer to disable cookies for this site which you can do by disabling cookies in your browser. We suggest following the steps via the 'Help' tool of your browser. Please note that if you change your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access some or all of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies expire within a reasonable period of time.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY & FUTURE PROCESSING
We continually review our privacy practices and may change our practices, and subsequently, this policy, from time to time. We do not intend to process your personal information except for the reasons stated within this privacy notice. If this changes, this privacy notice will be amended and placed on our website at https://www.aumida.com/privacy-policy/
If you are concerned or have any questions about how we are collecting, using and/or sharing your personal information, you can contact our Data Protection Officer Bev Acton via email firstname.lastname@example.org
This privacy notice was reviewed on 3rd May 2023.